I somehow failed to think of a pun (which is something that is very rare for me…) for the title, so I had to settle with the above.

Anyway, the other day, somewhere between 600 and 700 Smart Start bowls mystically appeared on Pecker Floor. No one quite knows how they got there–quite likely the forces of magic, which are oft known to do strange (read: amusing) things in our humble abode–but it was noted that they seem to have arranged themselves into a giant pyramid consuming most of the lounge. Oddly enough, upon leaving the bowls alone for quite some time, we returned to find that they had assumed a completely different shape. Again, we left the great location of this poorly understood phenomenon to return again, now a day later, to find that the shape of the pile of bowls had once again transfigured itself into a strange star-shaped pattern, spreading downward to engulf the entire floor in a Smart Start sea of bowl-iness.

I have some pictures to share with you on which I will upload thusly

Oooh
Lots of bowls, lots of bowls, lots of bowls lots of bowls.

Vroom!
See? The bowls actually extend infinitely in all directions.

Roarrrr!
Notice that the star-shaped obelisk nearly reaches the giant’s waist. It is humongous.

Anyway, I have more pictures of the many other forms the Bowls have assumed, but am too lazy to borrow them from my camera. So for the time being, the awesomeness is limited only by the extent of your imagination.

3 Responses to “The Mysterious and Marvelously Multifaceted Mutating Monolithic Monuments of Mountains of MRandom Hall”  

1. 1 fischerl

zomg!

What are the bowls made out of that you can stand on them? Is that mainly the strength of the form or material holding you up?

2. 2 paige

Wow! Too many bowls..i think you really have creative mind.

3. 3 Anna